All students at Seaside middle School are required to wear the school uniform as detailed in the Uniform Policy. The school uniform consists of black pants and a grey collared shirt.⇒ see the Seaside Middle School Student Uniform Policy
We suggest shopping early for your uniform and recommend you try many of the local clothing stores.
We have also created a school-approved shopping list at the online store; Land's End. You may purchase uniform shirts (with or without embroidered logo), pants and more at www.landsend.com/schooluniforms.
Free Dress Days will be the last Friday of every month. On Free Dress Days, students may wear non-uniform clothing that meets the basic MPUSD District dress code policy.
Orchestra in the Schools
An affordable after school music education that offers small group instruction (flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, horn, trombone, baritone, tuba, violin, viola, cello, string bass, guitar and jazz improvisation) up to a full orchestral ensemble experience. We have the best music teachers in the area and have been serving the Monterey Peninsula for 26 years. Our tuition is $525.00 for 27 two hour group lessons and do offer scholarships where needed. We perform three concerts a year: Winter Concert, Spring Concert, and a joint concert with Youth Music Monterey. For more information: www.asds.org/orchestra or (831) 624-9171 ext. 40.
Become a Seaside Middle School Parent Leader!
Seaside Middle School
ATTENTION: 6TH GRADE PARENTS
SEASIDE MIDDLE SCHOOL NEEDS
PARENT UNIVERSITY LEADERS!
A Parent University Leader:
- Is involved with school events
- Networks with other parents
- Supports other parents
- Will learn how their student can be successful in school
- Will learn how to prepare their child for high school and college
- Will learn about resources to strengthen their families
- Gains recognition from the school
ALL MEETINGS WILL TAKE PLACE IN ROOM B4 AT 9AM
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
ROSA RUBIO AT (831) 899-7080 EXT 3 OR
RUTH HARRISON AT (831) 582-5169
Sea un Líder de la Universidad de Padres
Seaside Middle School
Universidad de Padres
ATENCION: PADRES DEL 6° GRADO
SEASIDE MIDDLE SCHOOL NECESITA
LIDERES PARA LA UNIVERSIDAD DE PADRES!
Un Líder de la Universidad de Padres:
- Se involucra en actividades y eventos de la escuela
- Socializa con otros padres
- Da apoyo a otros padres
- Aprenderá como su estudiante puede ser exitoso en la escuela
- Aprenderá como preparar a su estudiante para la preparatoria y la Universidad
- Aprenderá sobre recursos para fortalecer su familia
- Ganara reconocimiento de la escuela
Para ser un Líder de la Universidad de Padres uno debe asistir a los talleres mensuales los siguientes días:
LOS TALLERES SERAN EN EL SALON B4 A LAS 9AM
PARA MAS INFORMACION POR FAVOR COMUNIQUESE CON
ROSA RUBIO AL (831) 899-7080 EXT 3
RUTH HARRISON AL (831) 582-5169